Centre for Sustainable Chemical Technologies (CSCT) invites you to a symposium on Renewable Feedstocks at the University of Bath on Wednesday 8 April 2015.
A Fantasy or Reality?
Date: Wed 8 April 2015
Time: 10:00 – 18:00
Venue: University of Bath, Building 3 West North 2.1
The Centre for Sustainable Chemical Technologies (CSCT) will be bringing together expert speakers from industry and academia together with researchers at the CSCT to present the latest research into Renewable Feedstocks.
The symposium will provide an outstanding programme covering areas such as biotechnology, catalysis and process engineering. This will be complimented by a poster session. There will be questions after each talk and guests will be exposed to new areas of research which will encourage a lively discussion.
- Professor David Cole-Hamilton (Emeritus Professor, University of St. Andrews)
- Professor Johannes de Vries (Head of the Department of Catalytic Conversion of Renewable Resources, Leibniz Institut für Katalyse, Rostock, Germany)
- Professor Duncan Wass (Professor of Catalysis, University of Bristol)
- Dr Duncan Browne (Lecturer in Synthetic Organic Chemistry, Cardiff University)
- Dr Sankar Meenakshisundaram (Chancellor’s Research Fellow, Cardiff Catalysis Institute, Cardiff University)
- Dr Namdar Baghaei-Yazdi (Managing Director, Biotech Consultants Ltd)
Registration is free but required for catering purposes.